Now is the time to apply for a $5000 grant!
Round 4 of the Business Basics Grants Program is opening 24 November 2022, and we can happily assist you with website and marketing elements within this grant. Let our skilled and experienced team at Catalyst Directions work alongside you on your website, marketing or online store.
We recommend you set up a consultation with us asap so that we can discuss your needs, and provide you with a quote to submit in your grant application. We’ve helped many clients in the previous rounds to build or upgrade their websites, add ecommerce or get organised with social media. Contact us today!
What can I spend the $5000 on?
Within the grant we can offer:
- Website updates or a new website;
- Upgrade to a full online store;
- SEO (search engine optimisation) so that you rank higher on Google; and
- Strategic planning for your social media with professional design of templates and training on how to create content and advertising
What is the criteria?
By focusing grant wording on your clearly outlined requirements that are discussed and quoted with one of our friendly Catalyst Directions team members, this will ensure a smooth grant process. Furthermore, you must show how your grant funded activities will:
- Enhance the business’s core skills and adopt best practices;
- Positively impact revenue growth and gross profit;
- Be likely to create jobs growth within the business;
- Demonstrate value for money;
What is the eligibility?
- You have not have been approved for funding under Round 1, 2 or 3 of the Business Basics grants program;
- Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant;
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST;
- Have headquarters in Queensland;
- Have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year; and
- Not have owners/directors that are insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt.
If this sounds like you, and you want to increase your skillset targeted towards your brand/business then, $5000 towards supporting your business is just a grant away.
How do I apply?
Head to the Business Queensland website for more details and to apply: Business Basics Grants Program | Business Queensland
Registrations of Interest (ROIs) open at 9am on Thursday, 24 November 2022 and close at 11.59pm, Monday 5 December 2022.
ROIs are not time sensitive and registrations can be completed anytime while the stage is open.
If your Registration of Interest is selected, you’ll be notified and invited to submit a full application. Applications need to be submitted by 23 January 2023.
This grant program is competitively assessed so think through your application carefully and demonstrate how this grant is going to help your business to grow and prosper.
Get in touch with us to discuss your website and marketing requirements so we can get a quote together quickly to include with your grant application.