WooCommerce has everything you need to start selling online. From categories and product listings, with all of the photos and information you want to show about your products, through to a simple add to cart function, shipping calculations, payment gateways, easy order management, and customer “my account” area where they can see their orders and invoices. WooCommerce is also very extendable, so you can start expand and add new functionalities as your business grows.
- Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
- Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
- Unlimited images and galleries: Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide.
- Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
- Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- Related products: Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
- Or connect to third party systems like Australia Post to calculate rates on the fly based on product weight and destination
A range of payment options can be configured for the checkout including:
- Secure Credit Card Payments via Stripe, EWAY or Square
- AfterPay and ZipPay
- Bank Deposit or Cheque
Manage Orders and Customers
- Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder.
- Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Email templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
- Add shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
- Reporting: View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Dashboard: Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WordPress dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.