What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of visitors to your website by increasing visibility of your website in Google.
It is the key to getting top results in Google without paying for Google Ads.
All our SEO is based upon relevant guidelines provided by Google for web developers and SEO specialists. Google has a focus on providing quality content to their search users and the guidelines we follow to ensure we can optimise your website to highlight the quality content that is available so it appears under relevant keyword searches.
Our SEO process includes assessment and optimisation work prior to launch, and then submission and monitoring post launch. Following is an outline of our process:
- Keyword Assessment to determine the best keywords for each of the website pages.
- Creation of page titles and descriptions based on the keyword assessment and the overall website theme.
- Integration of Google Analytics for ongoing review of statistics.
- Creation of a Google site map with a relevant page priority structure.
- Creation of a Google Search Console account to submit the site map, improve the ‘Google Search Appearance’ and verify Google’s indexation and crawl process.
- Creation of customised Google Data Sheet.
Setup of relevant links from subject related website using link descriptions with the appropriate keyword density and linking top the appropriate website page.
After the website has been submitted to Google we will monitor the results and once we have achieved some reasonable positions, will provide a report and access to Google Analytics so you can review and generate reports as required.