Quick Setup Guide for your Catalyst Email
Your email with Catalyst is hosted on Microsoft Office 365 so it’s robust and super easy to setup. In most cases, setup is as easy as entering your email address and password – that’s it. See below for instructions for your particular device or just click through to outlook.com and login online.
If you don’t have Outlook on your computer, or you just want the flexibility to check your mail anywhere, you can use Outlook Online. This is free with our email accounts.
Go to outlook.com and login with your email address and password.
Setup your new account in Outlook for Windows
Follow these steps to add your account to Outlook on your computer.
- Select File > Add Account.
- Enter your name, email address, and password, and click Next.
- If prompted, enter your password again, then select OK > Finish to start using your email account in Outlook.
Setup your new account in Mail App for Windows 10
Follow these steps to add your account to the Mail app on your Windows Computer.
- Open the Mail app by clicking the Windows Start menu and choosing Mail.
- If this is the first time you’ve opened the Mail app, you’ll see a Welcome page. Select Add account to get started.
- If you’ve used the Mail app before, at the bottom of the left navigation pane, select Settings, and then choose Manage Accounts.
- Select Add account & Choose the type of account (Exchange/Office 365)
- Enter the required information and click Sign in. For most accounts, this is your email address, password, and the account name. The account name is what you’ll see in both the left pane of Mail for Windows 10 as well as the Manage Accounts pane.
- Click Done. Your data will start syncing as soon as your account is set up.
Setup your new account in Outlook for Mac
Follow these steps to add your account to Outlook on your mac.
- Select Outlook > Preferences > Account.
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account.
- Type your email address > Continue.
- Type your password > Add Account.
- Select Done
Setup Email on your iPhone or iPad
Mail – iPhone/iPad
- Tap Settings > Mail> Accounts > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address, then tap Next. You can also enter an account description.
- After you enter your email address, choose Sign In and follow the prompts to enter your password, and Accept permissions
- Sync your content: You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. When you’re finished, tap Save.
Setup Email on your Android Device
Outlook for android
- Install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store and then open it.
- Tap Get Started if this is your first time.
- Otherwise, tap Menu > Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account
- Enter your full email address, then tap Continue.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign In or Next.
- If multi-factor authentication is enabled, verify your identity.
Outlook for iOS
- Download Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store and then open it.
- If it’s your first time using Outlook for iOS, enter your full email address, then tap Add Account.
- If not, open the Menu > tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign In.
If multi-factor authentication is enabled, verify your identity.
just message us through our live chat or
call the office and we’ll help you out.