Content that Performs, Communicates, and Converts
While social media is hot, people still read emails. It might not feel as sexy, but email marketing works.
Blog posts are a perfect compliment to email marketing. Blogs are great for getting email subscribers to click through – put a teaser in the email and link to the full blog post so people have to go to your website to get the full story, which takes them away from their email program and has them thinking about your business and on your website to explore further.
Marketers who used segmented campaigns noted as much as a 760% increase in revenue.
Marketers who prioritise marketing efforts like blogging are 13 times more likely to see positive ROI.
“Email marketing still promises to deliver the highest ROI of all marketing channels—$42 back for every dollar you spend."
Give Google (and your customers) the good stuff
Blog posts are thoughtful articles where you highlight your field of expertise. They are an informal, fun, and interactive way to share tips, thoughts, musings, and how-to’s, including videos, all aimed to emphasise and strengthen your product/service.
What are the benefits of blog posts?
- With regular blogs, you allow Google the opportunity to add more pages to their search engine results, where a regular stream of new content is found. And if your content is written well, then Google responds by ranking your blog higher.
- When you share a short snippet of your blog (the most exciting, fun or interesting part) on social media, you have generated an immediate click-through opportunity if you link it to your website.
- Often, customers have the same repeat questions. To alleviate repetitive emails and often timely replies, you can post a blog that has the most commonly asked questions, supplying the answers. You then provide a quick link to your client, exposing them to your entire website, thus increasing brand awareness.
- Blogs can help establish your business as an industry leader. The more quality content you publish, the more customers and peers see your business as credible, reliable, consistent and knowledgeable. With a higher volume of traffic on your website, it shows Google you’ve got quality content.
Strategy + Copy + Imagery + Consistency
Our process is about strategy, good content, and consistency. The hardest thing in business is finding time to work on your own business, so we do this part for you, so it gets done well and is a regular occurrence.
- We meet with you to learn about your business.
- We prepare a strategy for your campaign and refine this based on your feedback.
- Each month, we create copy for your blog posts and email campaigns and design these with photos and graphics to tell a story that influences and gets attention.
- You review everything and provide your feedback before we publish.
Email Marketing Monthly Reporting
Monthly, our team will review the productivity of your email marketing. We can see who has clicked, unsubscribed and more. By reviewing your campaign we can improve retention, gauge what was the hot topic that received the most click-throughs, and then if required, make any adjustments. Your report outlines all the key statistics on the performance of your email campaigns, comparing each month, including the growth over the life of your campaigns.
To simplify the process, and for you to continually receive an increase on the return you get from your email marketing, our reports are designed to be easy to read and understand. And we’ll happily go through things with you to make sure they are useful month to month.