Key program details
Eligible business size
Applications close when (whichever happens first):
- we receive sufficient applications for a competitive assessment
- 30 June 2021.
Note: This grant program is competitively assessed. Not all applications will be funded.
The Business Basics grants program provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession.
The program is administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT).
You may be eligible for a single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST).
The grant is for funding activities from one of the above priorities.
We will not fund activities with either:
- a total cost of less than $5,000 (excluding GST)
- payments made before 17 May 2021.