Catalyst built the original Bundy Homes website in 2008 and 10 years on we were fortunate to work with Bundy Homes again to redevelop their online asset so as to better meet the needs of an extremely competitive marketplace.
What we did:
- Elevate the website to the next level to meet the needs of today’s consumer
- Improve online consumer engagement and returns in an increasingly competitive business environment
- Concept and branding treatment
- Developed new position and qualification statements
- Produced a key introductory video to engage consumers quickly when they visit the website
“The team at Catalyst Directions are very talented and assisted us to realise a website that today’s consumer would visit more often, interact with and respond to.
Working with Catalyst makes life for us extremely easy. They have taken our unique home build experience and presented it well online so it’s easily found and it’s presented in a logical and informative way.
Despite the market continuing to tighten, this reinvestment in our website is proving to return pleasing results.
Well done Catalyst Directions!”
Deb & Michael Randall
Take a look at more of our clients
More than 10 years ago we had the privilege to create a website for Farmfresh Fine Foods but more recently, in 2014, they employed the services of a marketing consultant who put a tender out to many website developers for a brand new website. The consultant, without...
Nursing CPD Institute (NCPDI) is an innovative company that started in Bundaberg and is now providing Continuing Professional Development services to thousands of nurses around Australia. We created their visual identity and developed the initial website which has...